EAGLEVIEW ESTATES ONLY $45000................!!!!!!!
HAVE YOU BEEN DREAMING ABOUT A PEACEFUL PROPERTY BY THE LAKE IN A RECREATIONAL PARADISE? WE HAVE A GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU !
SUBDIVISION CONSISTS OF 7 – 2.5 ACRE LOTS ONLY 3 LEFT TO SELL $55,000 & UP
WHETHER IT IS FOR A WEEKEND GETAWAY OR A RETIREMENT DREAM HOME EAGLEVIEW HAS WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR 2.5 ACRES FOR THE PRICE OF A VILLAGE LOT.
Eagleview Estates is a new acreage subdivision only 3 minutes from Tobin Lake on the South side of lake. Just off Hwy 255 paved highway. Only 18 minutes from Nipawin. It is surrounded by government pasture land and wildlife preserve which makes for a peaceful, natural, mature treed setting.
Choose your perfect building site from a choice of open cleared lots or rolling hills covered in mature aspen and pine trees. Eagleview Estates is serviced with a gravelled access road that will be maintained by the Municipality. Each lot has natural gas, power and telephone brought to the property line. Water wells in the area are between 37' to 65' deep with ample of water, Sewage is disposed of by mound or holding tank both at builders expense.
EAGLEVIEW SUMMARY OF REGULATIONS
Set forth for the land owners of said properties
Re Subdivision Lots 1-7 Block MB1, MB2
Oriole Drive, Killdeer Drive, & Falcon Drive
SW ¼ Sec. 18 52 12 W2 RM Moose Range 486
Purchasers of this described property will be required to follow these guidelines
when signing the sales purchase agreement.
• There is no requirement on the date in which purchaser chooses to build.
• There is a 2 year time frame from start to completion of any structure.
• Only new structures allowed in this subdivision and all buildings must be built to code.
• This property is for single family dwellings only, minimum 700 square ft.
• To ensure a desired standard, the property is to be kept neat and tidy and not a place to store unused vehicles or unsightly clutter.
EAGLEVIEW ESTATES IS ONLY:
• 6 minutes from Tobin Lake Village
• 18 minutes from Nipawin
• 2 hours from Prince Albert
• 3 hours from Saskatoon
• 4.5 hours from Regina
• 7.5 hours from Edmonton
• 8 minutes from Rolling Pines Golf Course
• 9.5 hours from Calgary